Find the answers to your automotive questions with our new Auto Repair Reference Center! This reputable online resource goes beyond our print automotive collection by offering auto repair information on vehicles from the 1950s - 2010. Search for a specific model or try out some of the other features listed here:
- Coverage of more than 37,000 vehicles from the 1950s to the present
- Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Approximately 110,000 technical service bulletins & recalls
- Over 180,000 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications & maintenance schedules
- Labor Time Guide & Estimator
- Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ
- Quick Tips (a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance)
- Ability to email high-quality PDF records
- Diagnostic information
- Unique, user-friendly interface
Auto Repair Reference Center is available from our Digital Library with your Franklin Park library card.
Visit either of our Information Desks, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-455-6016 ext. 2.