Read over 40 full color, digital magazines for free with your Franklin Park Library Card and Zinio, the world's largest digital newstand. National Geographic, Taste of Home, ESPN, O, The Oprah Magazine, US Weekly, and Readers Digest are just a few of the popular titles available. View the full list here.
You'll receive unlimited, simultaneous access to complete issues that can easily be viewed on your tablet, smartphone or computer. Check out as many magazines as you like, and keep the ones you want. There are no holds to place or fines to worry about. Miss an issue? Back issues are also available.
Create Accounts, Browse & Subscribe
Zinio requires the creation of two accounts—a library Zinio account to view the library’s collection and a free Zinio.com account to read magazines online or via the Zinio Reader app on your mobile device. Follow these steps to create both accounts:
(Note: You must use the same email address for both accounts.)
Create a library Zinio Collection account
- Go to our Zinio page. Browse the collection and click on a magazine to check out.
- If you haven’t already created an account, click Create an Account. Enter the required information and click Submit.
- Once your library collection account is validated, click Confirm Check Out.
- Your magazine is now checked out and available to read in your Zinio.com account.
Create a free Zinio.com account to start reading
- After checking out your magazine, a Zinio.com window will open and prompt you to log in.
- If you are new to Zinio.com, click Create an Account. Enter the required information and click Submit.
- Your personal reading account is now activated and your magazine is available in the Your Library tab on Zinio.com.
Install the Zinio App
Visit or to download and install the free Zinio app. Note: Use the Zinio app only to read your magazines. Browse and subscribe using a web browser and your Zinio account.
Read Your Magazines
Follow these steps to read your magazines using your device’s browser or the Zinio Reader app.
Using the browser on your computer or smart device
- After subscribing to a magazine, click the cover image to open it for reading.
Using the Zinio Reader app on your tablet or smartphone
Reading magazines on your tablet or smartphone must be done through the Zinio Reader app—no online browser is available.
- Open the Zinio Reader app and sign in to your Zinio.com account.
- Select a magazine you've previously checked out by tapping on the cover.
- The issue will open for reading and begin downloading to your device.
- Continue reading your magazine, or ﬁnish reading ofﬂine after the download is ﬁnished.
Checking Out More Magazines
Return to the Zinio page using your web browser to check out additional magazines. Note: You cannot check out magazines with the Zinio Reader app.
Managing Your Account
- Use the Account Settings area of your Zinio.com account or the Zinio Reader app on your mobile device to stop receiving unwanted sample magazines, emails from Zinio.com, or to block adult content.
- Edit your collection to remove magazines on your computer and/or mobile device.
- Connect to your Zinio.com account.
- Click Your Library (PC/Mac) or Read(mobile apps).
- Click Edit Your Reading List near the top of the screen.
- Use the dropdown arrows to select the title of the subscription you wish to cancel.
- Click the red X button to remove the issue, then click Done.